Newcastle upon Tyne NE2
£25,000 a year – Full-time, Permanent
Pat Robson & Co is one of the leading Estate and Letting Agents in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area and this is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team. With nearly 25 years in the North East Property Industry, Pat Robson & Co Limited cover all areas of residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, and we take pride in our local knowledge, in depth property market experience and personal service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a pro-active Social Media and Marketing Executive to join our team.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience in marketing and social media management. They will have a strong understanding of the daily management of multiple social media platforms and will be expected to continue and develop the social media strategy in line with our company objectives.
Knowledge of the property industry is desirable, however not essential as full training will be provided.
This position offers a flexible schedule between our offices and some home working where suitable.
The main responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to:
– Executing and managing engaging content across a range of print and digital channels such as: social media, video, blog, email, web, written content
– Social media content plan with engaging posting schedule
– Implementing a multi-channel content strategy in-line with the business objectives and marketing activity
– Communicating with external creative agencies on the content from start to finish
– Design and execute marketing campaigns
– Identifying business partnerships with like-minded businesses to increase company profile
– B2B relationship building – including Universities and any other ongoing sponsorships
– Developing a strong awareness and knowledge of the current market, including competitors, within the property sector
– Working closely with the senior management team on content creation and strategy, and analysing the content performance in order to optimise and improve
– Prepare a weekly report showing all social media engagement, and providing post campaign reporting with a focus on ROI that meet KPIs
– Ability to interpret marketing and social media data and analytics, produce and present analytical reports
– Monitoring, analysing and reporting on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and the social media platforms insights
– Ensure that all of our social media communications are creative, engaging, inspiring and in-line with our values
– Manage and attend company events
– Oversee company publications
– Help increase revenues through business initiatives
– Monitor industry news and keep abreast with any changes in legislation
To be considered for this role you will need:
– A degree or equivalent in a similar subject
– Experience managing and working with creative agencies
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proven experience developing content that increases engagement
– Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads, other social media channels
– Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
£25,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Please send us your CV via the link below: