Newcastle upon Tyne NE2
Up to £23,500 a year – Full-time, Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join our expanding team and pursue a career in the property industry. We are looking for a proactive individual with strong administration skills, and you will receive extensive training as part of the role.
Pat Robson & Co is one of the leading Estate and Letting Agents in the Newcastle-upon-Tyne area and this is an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team!
As a Property Management Co-ordinator you will hold a pivotal role in the day to day running of our growing Property Management department.
If you enjoy problem solving and working in a fast paced environment then this could be the ideal position for you!
The Property Management Co-ordinator role is an office based role. The individual must be able to work closely within a team and experience of working in Property Management is preferable. The driven individual will be expected to provide a high level of service at all times to both Landlords and tenants, and must be able to work efficiently. The individual must have strong organisational skills and be able to prioritise work where necessary.
Day to day duties include:
- Answering all incoming calls through the general enquiries phone line
- Actioning and responding to all incoming e-mails into the central mailboxes
- Actioning all incomming maintenance
- Instruction of all safety certificates
- Overseeing and instructing all contractors
- Landlord contact
- Office administration
- Book all check-in and check-outs
- Action all notice to quits and inform tenants and Landlords of the notice confirmation letters
- Dealing with ASB / Council complaints
- Actioning any Property Feedback logged by the negotiators
- Actioning any on-call follow-up maintenance requirements
- 1 in 6 weeks on call
Completion of the Level 3 ARLA Residential Lettings and Property Management Technical Award is required within the first 18 months of employment which is a great opportunity to further your industry knowledge!
24 days annual leave per annum plus Bank Holidays
£22,000 – £23,500 per year
09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Please send us your CV via the link below: