Newcastle upon Tyne NE2
From £20,000 a year – Full-time
Pat Robson & Co. Limited are looking to recruit a Lettings Administrator to join their busy team.
Working full time, Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm and 1 in every 4 Saturdays 9am-4pm, you’ll be met with a salary of £20,000 rising to £22,000 upon completion of relevant industry qualifications.
Reporting to the Lettings Manager, as the Lettings Administrator you will be responsible for the following:
- Answering enquiries by phone and email
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants with properties based on their requirements
- Sending out property details to applicants
- Booking viewings
- Administration duties including, but not limited to:
- Entering tenants’ details onto relevant internal systems
- Forming legal tenancy paperwork
- Making sure all aspects of the lets and paperwork meet legal requirements
- Conducting, chasing and checking referencing
- Ensuring client database and records are kept accurate and up to date
- Handling the Notice to Quit process, from tenant contact point through to agreeing end of tenancy intentions with landlords and processing tenancy renewals where necessary.
- Ensuring the process for tenants from the point of securing a property until move-in is smooth and efficient
- Working to agreed targets and deadlines and reporting on daily results to the Branch Manager
- Liaising directly with the Vendors, Landlords, Tenants and Third Parties such as referencing companies
What you’ll need
- Ideally a property background with experience of the lettings industry, however this is not essential as full training will be given.
- An ability to provide excellent customer service
- A high level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- A passion for people and property
- Thrive in a busy and demanding environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £20,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday – plus weekend availability
Experience: Residential Lettings: 1 year (preferred)
Please send us your CV via the link below: