Newcastle upon Tyne NE2
Up to £26.5k per year depending on experience – Full-time
Due to continued success, we are now looking for a dedicated Property Manager to join our supportive Property Management team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Property Manager who is comfortable working both independently and as part of a team. This is a customer facing role, with a large part of your time dedicated to carrying out appointments – so excellent communication skills and a commitment to good customer service is essential.
- Have excellent attention to detail and strive to increase the standards of the property portfolio, whilst keeping effective records and documentation.
- Be pro-active and a proven problem solver.
- Be organised with the ability to prioritise tasks.
- Offer a high level of flexibility due to the nature of the position.
This role is primarily home-based, with regular visits to our Head Office in Jesmond to liaise with other members of the team and the Head of Department.
Primary duties of the Property Manager:
- Complete check-ins and check outs to the company standard.
- Carry out thorough periodic inspections.
- Close communication with landlords and tenants when required.
- Log all works required following check-outs.
- Deposit correspondence between all parties and the releasing of deposits.
- Compile and submit deposit disputes.
- Compose landlord inspection letters following visits.
- Ensure all properties are maintained to the required levels.
- Visit new managements to check for works required and compile the inventory.
- Prepare all legal notices including Section 21’s and Section 8’s.
- Carry out emergency property visits when required.
- Oversee all refurbishments.
- Be part of the out of hours on call rota (1 week in every 6).
- Represent the company to a high standard at all times, including personal conduct on all appointments, whilst driving and through all methods of communication – emails, letters, over the telephone etc.
- Completion of the Level 3 ARLA Residential Lettings and Property Management examinations must be achieved within 18 months.
- Full UK driving licence required.
- A Competitive Salary.
- Company car.
- 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays per annum.
- Positive company culture.
- Opportunities for training and career development.
If you’re keen to build a career with an established name in the Newcastle property market – apply now!
Please send us your CV via the link below: