Use of your personal information
- fulfil our agreement with you,
- to handle orders,
- deliver products and services,
- process payments,
- communicate with you about orders, products, services and promotional offers,
- update our records and generally maintain your accounts with us,
- display content such as customer reviews and
- recommend products that may be of interest to you.
- SMS text messages
- Or otherwise
Does Pat Robson share the information it receives?
- Fraud Prevention: In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may pass on information that we obtain from making identity checks and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your account, to other retailers and to financial and other organisations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
- TV Licensing: It is a legal requirement that if you purchase any television receiving equipment, such as a TV, set-top box, video or DVD recorder, computer or mobile phone to watch TV programmes as they are being broadcast, that Pat Robson must obtain details of your name and the full address of where the equipment will be installed. Unless this information is provided, such sales will be refused. Further information is available at www.tvlicensing.co.uk (Pat Robson is not responsible for the content of external websites).
- Business Sale: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets or if Pat Robson or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer information to reputable companies outside the European Economic Area. We take steps to ensure that your information will be afforded the same level of protection as that required of us under applicable UK data protection legislation.
How secure is the information about me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to logout when you finish using a shared computer.
Third party advertising and links to other websites
What information can I access?
How do I change any details stored on Pat Robson?
You can update your cookie preferences for our website here
The cookies we use
|ASP.NET_SessionID||Necessary||This cookie is necessary for site functionality and is set even if you do not give your consent. It is held temporarily in memory and is deleted when the web browser is closed. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information.|
|cookie_level||Necessary||This cookie is necessary for site functionality and tells us whether you would like us to store cookies for you or not. This cookie contains no personally identifiable information.|
|Google Maps||Necessary||Enables all features provided by Google Maps.|
|ShortlistID||Functionality||This cookie helps keep track of your property shortlist when you shre it with somebody else|